Good reasons for choosing a Belt Bath Lift!
The technology of a Belt Bath Lift offers many advantages.
In contrast to a bathtub chair lift or an inflatable bath lift, only the seating belt of the lift comes into direct contact with water and you barely notice it.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Seating belt can be lowered to the very bottom of your bath – saves water and takes up very little space
- You can use the full length, width and depth of the bath tub
- Belt adapts itself to the shape of the bath tub
- easy cleaning - only the seating belt comes into direct contact with water
- the belt is tightened and allows you to sit down safe and secure
- integral battery – safe functioning – no mains connection
- no connecting cable necessary
- you don't have to wait until the bath water has drained off
- Bath aid is stowed after use, freeing the bath for other users
- by touching a button, everything is stowed - nothing has to be removed out of the tub
- no modification or expansion of the bath necessary
- easy to install subsequently