You can find the dimensions of the bath lift under the following link > Download data sheet. Each of our lifts comes with a paper drilling template. This is attached to the selected installation location of the lift with adhesive tape and facilitates the exact positioning of the drill holes. As a rule, 4 fixed screws are sufficient for fastening the lift.
Scope of delivery for each lift assembly set: drilling template, 4x dowels and 4x screws, 3x dowels and screws for fastening the seat cloth holder.
For assembly you need:
- Drilling machine with percussion mechanism
- 12 mm drill bit for stone and tiles (please note masonry)
- Marking pen (for marking)Wrenches 13 mm and 17 mm
- 8 mm open-end spanner
- Hexagon socket 4 mm for disassembling/assembling the handle
- Recommendation: silicone to seal the drilling points (not the bath lift)
- optional: pipe locator (for possible water pipes)
- a second person
- approx. 1.5-2.5 hours time
Due to the built-in rechargeable batteries, no power connection is necessary. However, make sure that the charging plug remains accessible when attaching the batteries.
Important steps for mounting
- Find a suitable place
- Check that there are no water pipes in the way
- Draw the drill holes with a pencil
- Drill the holes according to the instructions
- Open the unit
- Hang the bath lift
- Mark and attach the seat cloth holder
- Check that the bath lift and the towel rail are firmly attached.
- Now bathing can begin
A detailed step-by-step description of how to mount the lift is enclosed with each lift.